Before You Pay
Before making any payment to IH Bangkok, we wish to advise you of several points:
- Payments for Study English Holidays in Thailand can only be made in Thai baht.
- A place on a course cannot be confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
- Once paid, deposits and the registration fee are non-refundable.
- Once a deposit has been paid, the student’s place on the course is guaranteed up until the date at which the balance payment is due; 4 weeks before the start date. Failure to make the balance payment will ultimately result in forfeiture of the place. Students applying less than four weeks before the start of the course will just make the full payment on acceptance.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being canceled.
- Please see our terms and conditions .
Select your preferred method through Flywire:
- Local bank transfers
- WeChat Pay
- American Express
If you would like to pay in Thai baht into our local bank, please let us know and we will send you the amount to pay in Thai baht and our local Bangkok Bank details.
If you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please contact us and we will be happy to help.