The Official Cambridge CELTA Entry Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have finished high school/secondary education and be able to start a degree level course.
- You must have an advanced level of English, equivalent to C1.
- You do not need a degree.
- You must have the potential and desire to develop the necessary skills to become an effective teacher and to successfully complete the written assignments and teaching practice.
*You must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables the course to be undertaken successfully. If you are non-native speaker of English, although no official test result such as the CAE or IELTS is required, your level of English will be determined during the application and interview stage.