Before You Pay
Before making any payment to IH Bangkok, we wish to advise you of several points:
- Payments for teacher training course can be made in US dollar or Thai baht (THB) or Pounds Sterling (GBP) – please see below for details of prices for each currency. Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- No payment should be made by any applicant until a letter of acceptance has been issued by IH Bangkok confirming the applicant’s place on a course, at which time a deposit payment of $600 is payable.
- A place on a course cannot be confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
- Once paid, deposits are non-refundable.
- Once a deposit has been paid, the candidate’s place on the course is guaranteed up until the date at which the balance payment is due 1 month before the start date. Failure to make the balance payment into our account by this date may result in forfeiture of the place. Applicants applying less than 1 month before the start of the course will have to make the full payment upon receipt of the acceptance letter.
- Should a participant withdraw from a course less than 1 month before its commencement, the course fees will be forfeited along with the deposit.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being cancelled and if subsequent courses are not suitable for the candidate.
- Candidates should understand that there is a risk of failing and that in such an event, no money can be returned.
Receipt of payments made will be confirmed by email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within that time please contact us by email or phone to let us know.
We offer 2 options (course only / package) in three currencies (US dollars / Thai baht / Pounds Sterling) for four different centres (Bangkok / Chiang Mai / Samui / Chengdu). Please do feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any doubts whatsoever – we’ll be more than happy to help.
Please let us know how you intend to pay at the interview stage so that we may send you the correct bank account details in your acceptance letter.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in Thailand
Bank transfer payments can be made in Thai baht or US dollars only into our Thai bank. Cash deposits can be made in Thai Baht only.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in England
Payments can be made in pounds sterling only into our UK bank account. Payments from one UK bank to another should not incur any bank charges.
To ensure that we are aware of your payment you must scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a copy of the SWIFT (Society World-wide Inter-bank Financial Telecommunications) message when you transfer your fees to us. Please mark the email for the attention of Grammar Refresher/Teacher Training. Make sure you retain a copy of the transfer details.
Debit or Credit Card Payments
We also have an online payment option for debit/credit card payments. Once you have been accepted onto the course, our admin team will provide more details for this payment option.
We accept all payments as below:
- Local bank transfers
- WeChat Pay
- American Express
For those participants already in Thailand, a cash payment in US dollars or Thai baht is possible.
If paying in USD, prices are as follows
|Package type||Course Fee||Accommodation||Total Price|
|Course Only||150 USD||150 USD|
|Course before CELTA + KV Mansion||150 USD||80 USD||230 USD|
|Course after CELTA + KV Mansion||150 USD||140 USD||290 USD|
|Course and KV Mansion||150 USD||140 USD||290 USD|
Due to the volatility of the global economic market we can only quote a Thai Baht (THB) or British pounds (GBP) fee on the day you elect this currency. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out the cost of the course in THB or GBP.
All prices that appear elsewhere on this website are written in dollars only for the sake of standardisation and comparison.
Again, if you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be happy to help.