IH Bangkok
Edit Template


Do you need accommodation? Do you need a student visa?

If you need a place to stay while taking your course, we can take care of it so that you can fully focus on your course. With modern and affordable accommodation solutions close to the school, we have options to match your preferences and budget. If you intend to study for more than 3 months, we can also help you with the application for a student/educational visa.