IH CYLT Fees
The IH CYLT Course is USD $900
Before You Pay
Before making any payment to IH Bangkok, we wish to advise you of several points:
- Payments for teacher training courses can be made in US dollars or Thai baht or Pounds Sterling (GBP). Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- No payment should be made by any applicant until a letter of acceptance has been issued by IH Bangkok confirming the applicant’s place on a course.
- A place on a course cannot be confirmed until a full payment has been paid.
- Once paid, payments are non-refundable.
- Should a participant withdraw from a course less than 1 month before its commencement, the course fees will be forfeited along with the deposit.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being cancelled and if subsequent courses are not suitable for the candidate.
- Candidates should understand that there is a risk of failing and that in such an event, no money can be returned.
Receipt of payments made will be confirmed by email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within that time please contact us by email or phone to let us know.
We offer 2 options (course only / package) in three currencies (US dollars / Thai baht / Pounds Sterling). Please do feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any doubts whatsoever – we’ll be more than happy to help.
Please let us know how you intend to pay at the interview stage so that we may send you the correct bank account details in your acceptance letter.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in Thailand
Bank transfer payments can be made in Thai baht or US dollars only into our Thai bank. Cash deposits can be made in Thai Baht only.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in England
Payments can be made in pounds sterling only into our UK bank account. Payments from one UK bank to another should not incur any bank charges.
To ensure that we are aware of your payment you must scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a copy of the SWIFT (Society World-wide Inter-bank Financial Telecommunications) message when you transfer your fees to us. Please mark the email for the attention of CYLT/Teacher Training. Make sure you retain a copy of the transfer details.
Debit or Credit Card Payments
We also have an online payment option for debit/credit card payments. Once you have been accepted onto the course, our admin team will provide more details for this payment option.
For those participants already in Thailand, a cash payment in US dollars or Thai baht is possible.